Chapter 22: Date at Haly's Circus.

The next day I wake up at four thirty in the morning. I put a blanket over Barbara and Linda, then I grab the things I bought and go to my room.

I open my laptop and start watching the video I took. Then someone comes into my room.

"Hey" Nightwing whispers.

"Nightwing what are you doing up this early? Come in"

"I figured you'd be up by now. What are you doing?"

"Yesterday we defeated Harley, Cat Woman and Poison Ivy. I recorded the battle to learn some Harley and Cat Woman moves"

"Interesting"

"Sooooo.... Um"

There it is again another awkward moment.

"So... About our dinner tonight...." Nightwing pauses.

"Yeah....."

"I'll pick you up at seven. I'm taking you to a special place. Bring your gymnastic clothes"

"Okay I'll be ready."

"I'll see you tonight then"

He leaves my room and I start copying and practicing Harley's and Cat woman's moves. Then Tim comes in.

"Hey sis" Tim comes into my room with a suspicious smile.

"Hey Tim. Why the creepy smile?"

"I don't know"

"I think you do know but you don't want to tell me" I start tickling him.

"Okay!okay! I'll tell you"

"That's what I thought"

"Are you and Nightwing going out?"

"I..uh... We're having a date tonight but we're not going out yet"

"Yeah sure. I'm just teasing you. I hope you have a great time"

"Thanks little bro" I start playing with his hair.

After Tim leaves I take a shower.

I make sure I smell good. I'm so nervous! I look at myself in the mirror.

I put my wavy brown hair in a high ponytail. I don't know how to do my makeup. I see my small brown freckles and my brown eyes, I wonder what should I do? Barbara comes in my room just in time.

"Let me help you with your makeup"

She uses some black liquid eyeliner to make a little wing, she also puts some eyeliner under my eyes. Then she grabs the cherry red lipstick.

"Barbara, may I ask you something?"

"Sure little sis"

"You told me you and Nightwing used to date each other. Why are you helping me? Isn't it hard?"

"Victoria, whatever happened between Nightwing and me it's over, don't worry about me. Have fun. Now the dress" she goes into my closet and takes out the blue dress. The short one.

I put it on with some black sandals and a black jacket.then I grab my gymnastic suit and put in my bag. I'm ready.

NIGHWING'S P.O.V

I'm supper nervous. I take a shower as fast as I can but making sure I don't smell bad. I'm planning to take Victoria to Haly's circus and I have several surprises for her. Today I'm going to reveal my secret identity to her.

I fix my hair, grab my tuxedo and my blue tie. Then I add some cologne. I'm ready. I've never felt so nervous. It's six thirty I better go check on her...