Chapter 14: failed search.

"She's gone!" Tim screams and cries harder.

"What do you mean?" Nightwing asks surprised.

"I mean that she got shot because she was trying to protect me and Beast boy!"

"I told you not to put anyone in danger!" Nightwing sounds really mad.

"Oh yeah? Now you want to blame me?! I'm not the one who decided to stay with your stupid girlfriend Starfire and leave the rest of the team alone!"

"Starfire is not my girlfriend!"

"See! I'm telling you that Victoria is gone and the only thing you care about is Starfire!"

Miss Martian's red ship lands to pick up the team.

"Nightwing report. Was the mission successful?" Asks Aqualad, the rest of the Young justice league behind him getting closer to Nightwing and the others.

"Yes it was successful. Mission accomplished" says Nightwing.

"No it is not! How can you say our mission was accomplished!" Tim says angrily at Nightwing.

"Tim! What's wrong? What happened?" Asks Barbara.

"Beast boy? Why are you crying?" Asks Miss Martian.

"Why can't anyone see! Why can't anyone notice!" Tim screams at the team.

"Notice what? Tim you have to tell us what happened" Barbara insists.

"She's gone! Victoria is GONE! And nobody seems to notice or care!"

"That can't be!" Says Miss Martian.

"See for yourself. Connect everyone's mind" says Beast boy.

Miss Martian creates a mind link and shows everyone what happened making Tim and Beast boy cry more. When the link is down Tim runs towards the rest of the building and starts moving rocks and stuff to try to find Victoria.

"She shouldn't have done that" says Nightwing.

"Oh yeah? Well you shouldn't have left us alone in the first place!"

"Tim! Stop this! We're going home!"

"No! You are going home! I'm staying here! I'm going to look for her! I'm not resting until I find her!"

"Tim are we really doing this?"

"Yes we are! You just don't get it do you! She is like a SISTER to me! I'm not letting her go! Not after what she did for me and Beast boy!"

"I said we are going home! No questions asked!" Nightwing grabs Tim tightly and gets him on board. "Meagan, let's go!"

"You are such and idiot!" Tim punches Nightwing and sits near the window.

"Nice job Dick" Barbara says sarcastically and obviously mad.

"Barbara I can explain"

"Save it Dick, I don't want to hear it" Barbara goes and sits with Tim trying to comfort him.

After an hour the team arrives to Mount Justice. To the young teams surprise, Batman and the rest of the Justice League came back sooner than the expect so they were not expecting them to be there.

Batman receives Tim, Barbara and Dick with a smile, that means that their mission was successful.

"How did your mission go?" Bruce asks them.

"Ask Dick. Huh you didn't noticed it either. I'm going to my room, don't bother me!" Tim walks away showing his anger.

"Tim wait!" Barbara goes after him.