Images of yesterday night come crashing back, making my blood stream down to my manhood. But I couldn't care less about the full hard stranger in my boxers... my princess was gone. The only thing that matters to me.

The nightmare I had a second ago was coming to life. She must have made up her mind.... but baby, I can't live without you.

Clothes lie on the ground, only mine, hers have disappeared... just like she did.

Where do I even begin. My eyes dart of to my clock... it's 5 am in the morning. Where could she have gone? Is she save? Oh God, let nothing happen to her.

I should take my car and drive to Nathan, her best friend. Before I get to  walk out the door, a chill wind blow passes my room.

I turn around catching the window wide open. The big window led to the balcony. As I took strides closer I could see a tiny frame standing outside.

A big hopeful feeling grew inside my lungs, making it harder for me to breathe.

      My princess hasn't left me.

My feet immediately went faster, running to my princess. Her back stood facing me, making me crash into her, wrapping my arms around her full frame. My lips were attached on her shoulders, placing dozens of butterfly kisses on her back.

I heard a loud gasp, escaping her sweet lips.

     "I thought you were gone", I pant out, the hopelessness breaking through my voice.

She doesn't respond only taking deep breaths in and out.

I feel a crack in my chest, the aching comes back. I instantly turn her around, facing her delicate face. My hand cups her face in worry.

    "P-princess, I'm sorry if I've hurt you last night. I'm sorry if it wasn't what you expected. I should've waited until we got married like you wante-"

      "Mason", she covers my mouth with her hand, looking up through her lashes... a soft pink blush appears on her cheeks.

The moonlight was drowning on her angelic facet.

     "It was p-perfect", she blurts out, making an instant wide smile light up my face.

I caress her cheek softly with the tip of my thumb, bowing down to kiss her pink blush away.

I was grinning like a fool.

"Why are you outside, princess? It's cold", I stated in worry, wrapping my arms around her tiny frames.

"I-I w-was t-thinking", she stuttered, looking away.

"About what", I asked, kissing her frown away.

"The wedding?", it seems like she wasn't even sure of her answer.

I shrug it easily off, tightening my grip on her. She was shaking under me, the wind was very cold for a normal New York night.

    "Come baby, you need your sleep."

I instantly lead her back into our bedroom, closing the balcony window behind me.

I gently lay her onto the bed, stroking her hair behind her ear so it wouldn't fall in front of her eyes. I pull the covers up so it covered her whole body and laid the pillows better.

My eyes catch the empty glass next to the side of her bed. I always prepare a glass of water, because I know she can't sleep without it. I take the glass in my hand, refilling it for her in the kitchen.