Milkshake; Jack Gilinsky

||Your P•O•V||

  *Ding* *Ding* I rolled over pushing the covers around until I found my phone.

  I had just gotten a message from my best friend of 2 years.

  Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, I rolled over getting up and getting dressed, attempting to make this go smoothly in my head

  After getting ready I left my dorm and made my way to the quad.

The smell of fresh rain fall made its way to my nose as I opened the doors and began my walk.

  "Hey-o kid, how's it goin'?" Cole caught up to me laughing as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

I just looked at him smugly before walking faster, attempting to get away from him and the thought of embarrassing myself.

"Okay— okay wait!" He huffed, "It won't be so bad. Think about it, this gives you a chance to talk to your crush who you've been pining over for months!"

He has a point, I thought as we got closer and closer to the quad.

"Alright, alright. Just wait! I don't even have a milkshake!" I said spinning on my heel and facing him.

"That's why I got you one. Of course you like to sleep in so I thought ahead." He smirked handing me the drink.

"Ugh you suck, Sprouse. Eat butt man!" I whined taking the drink from his hand and stomping towards the far northeast corner of the quad.

Cole stopped and sat at another table happily munching on his fries.

Rolling my eyes and taking a deep breath, I made my way over to the jocks.

"Kehlani is wayyyy better than any Kardashian, argue with me!" One of the jocks said.

"Oh no way! What about Kylie?! She's a total babe! And that ass? Oh don't even get me started!"

"What about her ass?! Shits totally fake!! Just like her lips!"

"Can we focus on the game? We need to be prepared if we want to make it to the championship game next weekend. Come you guys!" Jack Gilinsky, only the cutest guy I've ever seen, said.

I cleared my throat watching as all their heads turned towards me, looking at me in anticipation and confusion.

I walked towards them closer getting towards the front of the table grabbing onto one of the guys' shoulders as I hoisted myself up.

I grabbed my phone pressing play on the song as I began my one-way trip to embarrassment for the rest of the semester.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard ..." I heard whispers of, "Holy shit" "Damn she's hot" "what's she doing?" And "Nicee" as laughter could be heard all around. "And there like, 'It's better than yours!'..."

As the song ended, I went to step off of the table but as I went I slipped in the fresh rain splattered across the table and dropped my milkshake...

...right on Jack's head...

I stood there shocked for a while before I finally was able to spring into action.

"Oh, fuck!" I looked around for napkins, "I am so sorry! I just— I lost my fo— I'm so so so so so extremely sorry!"

The guys all sat there laughing their asses off as I looked really embarrassed and ran off, beginning my walk, or I guess run of shame.

———————— Later on —————————

*Ding Ding* My phone went off as me and Cole sat in my room watching, Insatiable, on Netflix. {Note: its actually really good. I really love Debby Ryan 🤗❤️😂}

He grabbed my phone, looking at the notification before handing me my phone.

"Cole holy, Chuck! {Note: points to you if you know where this saying comes from 😉} Jack texted me! How'd he get my number? What does he want? Oh, fuck! He probably wants me to pay his dry cleaning bill! I probably deserve it

"Cole holy, Chuck! {Note: points to you if you know where this saying comes from 😉} Jack texted me! How'd he get my number? What does he want? Oh, fuck! He probably wants me to pay his dry cleaning bill! I probably deserve it. I should've been more care—" Cole interrupted me by putting his hand over my mouth.

"Just see what he wants, weirdo. Don't stress yourself out about it." He laughs letting go and placing my phone, which by the way, I'd thrown across the bed, in my hand again.

"Cole he wants a date! He wants to go on a date! With me! Me? Why me?! Oh my, Chuck! I can't! This is a dream! Is this a dream? This is a dream, right?"

"So help me, Chuck, Y/n if you don't shut up and take the date I'm going to slap the soul outta you!"

We both laughed as I responded with the calmest cool I could muster up.

As we went back to the show I could only think of one thing.

Friday night. And to think it was all because of one thing: A milkshake. 😏

————————————————————————

El fin. Muchas gracias, señoritas! 😘

If you really payed attention to detail and noticed the times, just pretend that the 1st messages with Cole are in the AM and the ones with Jack are in the PM. :) and ignore the huge time gap lol