You speak Spanish:

"I'm so glad you came on tour in Australia with us babe," JJ said to you as he took your hand and squeezed it lightly.

You smile at him and continue walking through the airport terminal looking for your bags with Madison and Gilinsky. Once you found them you guys were on your way to the exit towards the car and your personal driver.

You guys were just about to exit the airport when some fans spotted you guys. "Se puede obtener una imagen que te queremos chicos," (Can we get a picture, we love you guys) this fan spoke Spanish. "Venimos de México a Australia para verte," (We came from Mexico to Australia to see you) "De dulzura por supuesto , es lo que quieres que todos nosotros?" (Of course sweetie, do you want all of us?) She nodded and you guys squeezed in trying to fit into the picture.

As soon as you guys were done, you turned to walk out the doors only to notice they weren't following you. "What?" You asked confused as to why all their jaws were damn near on the floor. "How come you never told us you could speak Spanish?!" Jack (J) asked you. You giggled then asked, "You do know that I'm mixed right?" They nodded and so you continued, "I'm mixed with African- American and Hispanic" "Ohhhhhh," they said in unison. You just shook your head and playfully rolled your eyes.