Mr. and Mrs. Wilkinson

"Y/n, honey, where are you? Come out of hiding sweetie, I won't hurt you," you heard Sammy say

You silently snuck around your house, your pistol ready to fire.

You snuck around the staircase and towards the living room....

||Sammy's P•O•V||

I stood in the kitchen debating on checking upstairs, the living room, or the basement.

I decided on going into the living room just in case. I walked in and had my air pistol ready to kill.

When I walked in, I scanned my surroundings, there was no sign of Y/n, on the the couch, behind the curtains or behind the t.v.

I had almost left when I noticed a book fall off the bookshelf.

Immediately I started shooting towards it, then in the mirror above the fireplace, I saw Y/n dart for the stairs.

I ran and quickly grabbed her ankle causing her to fall.

I got on top of her, straddling her, and pinned her wrists down, causing her to drop her gun and I quickly pushed it aside.

She struggled in my grip, wiggling around and squirming.

I tried to grab her legs to stop her but it was too late, she rubbed up against mini-me. |A/n: That was awkward asf for me to write, Idk if I can do smut|

I groaned and she stopped.

She was panting hard, she was confused for a second and then she asked, "What's wrong Daddy?" playing innocent.

"Ugh dammit Y/n, stop it," I groaned feeling myself grow hard at her words and her movements. |A/n: Again that was weird asf 😂😂|

She flipped us over and was now on top, she quickly grabbed her gun and aimed it at my head.

I put my hands up in surrender. "Do it, go ahead do it," I taunted her, egging her on. She looked pissed.

"I-I can't...." I smirked, "I know what you can do.... But it doesn't involve clothes," I said, tugging lightly at her tight black dress.

I picked her up and carried her towards the staircase....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Ughhhhhhhh!!!! No one knows how hard that was for me. Just getting even close to writing a little smut freaks me out. Idk maybe I'll get over it. But tell me what you honestly think, yes-or-no? I didn't really like it tbh. 😕😕😕😕