Sammy, DyMerra, and Jack G

This is for Heyyydy Hope you enjoy it. 😊
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

||DyMerra's P•O•V||

Me and Sammy are best friends. We tell each other everything. Well, not everything, I may or may not lowkey have a crush on him. 😳🙈🙊

I know, it's all cliché. I can't help it, and when he looks me in the eyes, and I see his eyelashes.... oh Jesus don't get me started.

Well anyways, we were having a little pool party, and we invited the Jacks.

JJ is like my older brother and me and G, well I don't really know.

I mean, we're ok as friends I guess, but were not as close as me in the other boys. It's not awkward, well.... sometimes.

Me and Sammy were just chilling by the pool, I had taken off my sandals and dipped my feet in.

Sammy sat close to me, dipping his feet in too. His hand occasionally rubbing up against my thigh on 'accident'.

We talked and splashed each other, the only sounds were the water splashing, Sammy's laughs, and my giggles.

JJ even joined us, but G seemed mad or something.

I decided to get up and grab a drink from the cooler near the deck.

As I bent down, I felt a hand grab my ass and then smack it.

"OWWW dammit Sammy," I playfully rolled my eyes and lightly punched his shoulder.

I walked over to Jack (G) and started a conversation with him.

"Hey," I smiled.

"What's up with you and Sammy?"

Wow, ignore me, straight to the point huh?

"What do you mean?" (No JB 😂)

"You guys flirt all the time, you know.... You know he has a girlfriend right?" He asked.

What?! But- but I liked Sammy? Why?

I stayed away from Sammy for the rest of the time.

Me and Jack, got comfortable and decided to Snapchat pictures and videos of each other.

We cuddled and sat by the fire, we played music and sang to each other.

"DyMerra, can I talk to you for a second?"

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Hopefully I can do Part 2 before falling asleep haha, sorry for the cliffhanger an hope you enjoyed it DyMerra. 😊