He Cheats; Jack G

You and Jack G were together for about 2 years, you guys were everybody's favorite couple.

  You had wanted to surprise him with this baby Husky dog you had adopted. You were so excited, you hurried to get dressed and grab the puppy, getting everything ready.

  You guys had decided to stay in your own homes, he would room with JJ and you had your older sister.

  You got ready get dressed in this:

  You picked up the puppy and your car keys, making your way to your car, and drove to the Jack's house in LA

  As you pull up, you see, Jack and JJ's car, Sam's car, Tez's car, Skate's car, and Swazz's car.

  You knock on the door and Tez opens it.

  "AYE y/n, what's up man, I haven't seen you in a minute!! Cute puppy by the way," He exclaimed hugging you as you walk in.

   You were downstairs hanging out with Sammy, Skate, JJ, Tez, Hayes, and Swazz, playing basketball while you nd Stassie played with Sam the Savage (your dog, anyone who knows where this name came from, you are literally the best) when you decided to go find your boyfriend.

  You enter the house through the sliding door and walk towards the stairs.

  Turning to your left, you knock on Jack's bedroom door, making him scream.

  "Jesus Christ, Jack you scream like a girl!!" You laugh, opening the door.

  "Hey, I have a surprise for y- OH MY GOD!!"

  You are horrified by the sight of Jack scrambling to grab his boxers and someone running into the bathroom door, slamming it shut.

  "That was a girl laughing, huh? What the he'll Jack, what why I can't believe you!!"

  "Wait wait Y/n, shit I'm so-called please come back!! Y/n...."

   You walk back out of the room, his voice becoming quieter, and you run into the back with everyone else.

  "I hate you all!! What the fuck you guys!! Did you know? We're you just gonna continue to let him parade around and cheat on me with who- whoever!! I hate you all!!" You cry.

  "Woah woah woah, calm down Y/n, what happened? Tell us what happened!" JJ said, grabbing your arms gently.

  "He- that that asshole, he freaking- and the girl, she.... she ran into the bathroom!!" You broke down falling on the floor.

  Tez and Skate come over, Tez hugging you and Skate ran inside mad.

  You could hear them yelling you just couldn't hear what they were saying.

  After crying for a while, you got up, "Uhm.... may-maybe.... I wanna leave, I'm uh, I'm going home," you whisper quietly, picking up your dog and slowly getting up before walking away.

############################

No one's P.O.V:

  "Holy shit dude," Tez whispered.

  "What the fuck just happened?" Hayes asked.

  "Dude!! They're still in there!! Skate wait chill dude don't!!" Sammy yells running in, "Stas, stay here!!"

  "Oh my God, maybe I should go- go and see Y/n," Stassie says running out, after you.

############################

Sammy's P.O.V:

  "Are you fucking serious man?! How could you fucking cheat on her?! Nah better question who the fuck was that you were with?!" Skate was yelling at G.

  "Yo why do you even care man?! Like that's my girl and you just came in acting all big and bad like-"

  Skate threw a punch, hitting G right in the jaw then they both went down, punching each other and so I intervened.

  "Jack!!" A girl yelled coming out in his t-shirt.

  "Get off him you-" the girl was elbowed in the face as Jack cocked his hand back to punch Skate.

  Oh shit, I'm so sorry!!"

  He picked the girl up, moving her face out of her hair, and revealed her face.

  "ISSA A MAN?!"

Sike no....

  "MADISON?!"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

  Part 2? Yes or no? Omg issa knife lol I'm done....