JJ and Emmanuella

This is for Emmanuella Okoro. (It won't let me tag her) 😘 (JJ😍😍😍😍)
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

||Emmanuella's P•O•V||

Me and my best friend, Jack Johnson, although I call him JJ, were just hanging out, at the mall a few blocks from my house.

We were having fun shopping for stuff, and decided to stop at the the Panda Express (idk) when a fan came up to us.

"Hey, can I have a picture?"

"With the both of us, one on one or, just one?" JJ asked.

"Just you, if we take a picture with her, she might not show up," she explained mugging me.

Who the fuck does this lil nigga think she talking to?

I held my tounge to withdrawal any smart remarks that could make me or JJ look bad.

But then the stupid hoe said something else.

"Ugh can she move, like I feel like her ghettoness (idk if that's how you spell it sorry) will end up rubbing off on us, or she'll shed her weave onto us,"

This bitch done lost her mind.

"Firstly, my hair is real, sweetie, second, shut the fuck up, it's pretty fucking obvious that you have hair extensions because there coming out, and third, if you say another motherfucking thing I will kick your as-"

"Ugh you're probably a how, all black girls are, are you even educated? Do you know what that means?"

That was my last nerve. I pulled her by her extensions and punched her straight in her nose.

She tried helplessly fighting back but I got her on the ground, and I straddled her, throwing punches in her face until JJ pulled me off.

I was still kicking and swinging as he dragged me out of the mall, before security got there.

We walked to his car and that's when he exploded.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU EMMANUELLA?! YOU COULD'VE SERIOUSLY HURT HER!! HELL YOU COULD'VE RUINED YOUR REPUTATION, HELL, MAYBE EVEN MINE!!"

I was too surprised to say anything.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERI- Wow.... Ok fine. You're a jerk Jack, it's like your Gilinsky, the girls Madison, and I'm a random fan aka 'hater' fuck you Johnson."

And with that I stormed off.

When I got home it was 10:00 p.m.

I wasn't about to cry, or watch sad movies, or eat ice-cream, I've learned at a young age that not all friends are gonna stay with you forever.

I just decided to go on all my apps until I got tired. But then I remembered, I would probably the center of attention and I didn't want to see it, so I just gave up and watched Teen Wolf, drooling over T. Posey, Dylan O'Brien, Dylan Sprayberry, and Cody Christiansen. (😍😍😍😍😍)

I guess I had fallen asleep during an episode. I was awoken by an obnoxious person knocking on my door.

I checked my phone and noticed it was 4:00 a.m and that I had 200 missed calls and 463 texts from Sammy, JJ, Nate, and even Gilinsky?

I ignored my phone and headed to the door.

Without looking I unlocked the door quickly and pulled it open.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU UP HERE RINGING MY DOOR-"

I was cut off by a hand being placed roughly over my mouth.

I was pushed into my house and the door was quickly shut and locked.

Turning on the hallway light, my eyes slowly adjusted until I saw Jack's figure in my hallway.

"Get the fuck out. I'm so serious. You won't have kids in your future if you don't leave." (Well damn......)

"Please let me explain. I feel so fucking bad. I mean that girl was being racist. I just.... I guess- I was nervous about the attention we would be getting and how bad it would make us look. I was worried about your safety. I just. I wish that I could go back and prevent everything. Fuck I was so scared you'd get hurt. I wouldn't want that because I love you so fucking much...."

His eyes widened at what he said as well as mine.

JJ loved me?

"Oh shit!! I am so so fucking sorry. I mean I didn't mean- well I did mean what I said but.... FUCK!! I a-"

I cut him off by kissing him quickly.

"It's ok, JJ. I- I love you too,"

He smiled and leaned in to kiss me too.

After a few minutes J pulled back.

"It's uhh- it's 4:23, wanna go to sleep?" I giggle as he blushes red.

He nods and we head upstairs.

I guess everything worked out fine in the end.

I got my fairytale ending. 😉

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Idk I hope you like it Emmanuella. I hope you see this too. 😉😊