You're insecure/suicidal

{
This is for any boy of your choice:
Sammy
Skate
•Jack G
•Jack J
Please people don't think you are ugly or anything. You ARE perfect. Also, beware, this can trigger depression or anxiety for some people. ⚠⚠⚠⚠
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

You have the insecurity of looking in the mirror. It is hard for you because you judge yourself and think suicidal thoughts.
★★★★★Flashback★★★★★
"I'm ugly, worthless, I have stretch marks on I body from growing too fast. I have nappy ugly hair, thick thighs, thick calves. Just everything about me is ugly." You cut. You cut bad. You had scars from years ago that still hadn't faded. You cut your wrists and thighs. Your blades were always hidden in your nail polish kit. {A/N: my mom has one, don't know if anyone else has one, it's like a little compartment we store nail polish in} You were thinking about whether or not to do it. You had a boyfriend who adored you, a mom who would listen to your problems, but you had no dad, no close friends, you had haters, you were sick of it. So you wrote a letter, to your mom, to your boyfriend, but most importantly, to yourself.
|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|×|
Dear whomever it concerns, I am sorry that this happened. I just couldn't deal with it anymore. The hate, being a 'fatherless child', having no friends, being bullied, etc. I was and still am depressed. I am hoping that can change when I hopefully go to Heaven. I will miss you so much. I love you. I'm so, I just can't deal with this anymore. No one else noticed how it was hard for me to look people in the eyes or how I couldn't look at myself on the mirror. So I'm sorry, sorry that I was an inconvenience. But I love you. I'll be in a better place.
Love,
Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N

Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~Π~
So sorry if I made you cry. Also I will update more I promise I'm so sorry. Hope you like it. :)