Skate Imagine

Part 2 to the break-up/make-up.

Requested by: WHATERTHOSEBRUH
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Skate's P.O.V
I had to get her back. I can't believe I let that happen. NEVER again, I can tell you that. She hasn't talked to me for 4 weeks. Those four weeks have been Hell for me. Even Sammy, basically has avoided me in any way, shape, and form. I should probably call him.

*****Phone Conovo*****
Skate will be N(ate) and Sammy will be S:
N: Sammy, bro please hear me out.
S: What dude, that was fucked up.
N: I know, I know but I really want her back. Please help me. Please.
S: Ughhh. Dammit, Skate.... Fine.
N: THANK YOU BRO. LET'S GO GET MY GIRL BACK.
S: Whatever haha, but stop yelling.
N: Haha ok sorry. Bye.
******End of Convo*****

I got ready in my usual outfit, a snapback, checkered shirt, jeans, and vans. {Idk what shoes he's wearing haha sorry} I sprayed on some Axe cologne {Again, Idk if that's what he wears but I like it so haha}, knowing that Y/N likes this cologne.

*******2 hours later*******
Sammy came and got me, and we drove to Y/N's house. *Ding Dong* {lol} I rung the door bell. We waited patiently for Y/N to come to the door.

*******Your P.O.V*******
*Ding Dong* I heard my door bell ring. I groaned seeing as I was in the shower. "COMING!!" I yell. I quickly got a bra and underwear and slipped on one of Skate's old t-shirts I stole. Oops haha. I slipped on my moccasins. I ran down the stairs and threw open the door. "Sammy?" I asked."You guys need to talk ok?" Sammy whispered before turning around and walking back to the car leaving me and Skate alone, together. "Babe, I'm so sor-" *SMACK* I slapped him. "Nathan, don't call me 'babe' we aren't together. We aren't together. You commited an act of adultery, not me." {Lol I sound old using adultery no offense lol} He kinda just stopped and looked at me. It looked like--what, was he going to cry? "I know I messed up, but I miss you, I need you, your the best thing that's ever happened to me. I was stupid and high. I'm not gonna lie and say it was an accident or that I thought she was you. I messed up and now I wanna fix that." His voice cracked at certain points. A tear slipped down his face, followed by another and another. "Oh.... Oh my gosh Skate stop crying babe, please. It's ok. I was just hurt it's ok," I say pulling him into a hug. "I love you Y/N. I really do.' He cried. The thought of him crying and knowing he actually was crying brought tears to my own eyes. " I.... I love you too Skate. So much."
"Take me back please?" Hope filled his eyes and laced his voice. I just simply nodded. "Of course Skate, but if it happens again, I'll do more than just slap you. Sorry for slapping you by the way," I giggled. He just smiled, shook his head, and kissed me lovingly.