He's Embarrased To Be Seen With You Prt 2

Ik this is an old imagine but some ppl asked for a part 2 and I didn't notice and I feel bad so yeah, here we go. XOXO
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Jack J: You were still hurt that Jack had pulled that shit at the movies. He had called you and texted you constantly until you caved in and responded back to him.
Asshole💯: I am so so so sorry bbygirl. I was just scared of their opinions and I shouldn't have been. I love you bbygirl I really do.
Baby girl😇😍: I mean Idk rn like you hurt me Jack.
Asshole💯: Ik and I am so sorry I'll tell the guys the truth, just PLEASE stop talking to Skate PLEASE.
Baygirl😇😍: Only bcz I love you, Jack Edward Johnson. 😘❤😉😏 (you changed Jack Johnson's name to Babyboy 😜😘)
Babyboy 😜😘: I love you too and THANK YOU! I WON'T MESS UP AGAIN I PROMISE

Jack G: After you had left the restaurant, Jack G told JJ everything and JJ, wanted to help him win you back. You were at home in your room finishing up some homework due in a couple of days when you heard the acoustic version of "Like That" you were curious so you went downstairs into your backyard where you saw Jack G and the blonde guy from the restaurant. You were shocked but in a good way. He finished the song and you both ran into each others arms {so cliché lol} "I am so so sorry, I love you so much Y/N," "It's ok Jack I love you too, just please promise me you won't let me skin color determine whether or not we can date," "I promise love," and with that he pulled you into a short, simple, and sweet kiss. {This one is so sappy haha}

Sammy: Sammy had been blowing up your phone for days on I and now and you were getting extremely pissed, even if you did love him. You were chilling at your house watching your favorite baby cousin {Ima use mine, his name is Malachi back to the story} Malachi was being bad and running around the house so you told him you'd buy him a lot of candy if he played the silent game with you. Everything was quiet with him silently playing cars and you watching him. Then the doorbell rang, startling you. It was Sammy, you were about to shut the door on him, but he put his hand out preventing you from doing so. "Please hear me out Y/N,"
You agreed and let him in. He pulled you into the kitchen and began his 'excuse'. "Babe, I have no excuse for what I said at my house, I'm so sorry and I wish I could take it all back, I hate myself for doing that to you and I wish that I could take it all ba-" You cut him off by kissing him quickly. "I love you Y/N, and I am truly sorry," "I love you too and stop apologizing," you giggle pulling him into the living room and having a great time with your cousin, and loving boyfriend.

Skate: It had been a couple of weeks since you had talked to Skate. He had called you multiple times and even texted you but you were too confused and hurt to care to respond. He gave up after a while, until recently that is. You decided to answer one of his calls to finally give him a piece of your mind. "Look Nathan I don-" "Listen lil mama, I am so sorry, I-I told the guys the truth and they said we make a cute couple and I shouldn't ruin that if I really love you. And I do, I love you a lot. I feel so stupid and I am so so sorry." "It's ok Skate, just come over to my house, and promise me you'll never pull that shit again," you giggle wiping away stray tears. "Ight, I'll be there soon, love you lil mama," he says, I can hear him picking up his car keys on the other end. 'I love you to Skate,"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
I am SO sorry for not doing this one in 5EVER! LOL 😜😂 But I actually like this one, so enjoy Ima start on my Justin Bieber book. ✌😘