Trust Issues; Derek

||Derek's P·O·V||

  I was extremely nervous about coming home today. It was about 11:57 and I was just coming home from the studio.

  You see, I have a girlfriend, her name's Y/n and let's just say I haven't been the best boyfriend to put it lightly.

  I knew she wasn't gonna believe and there was probably gonna be dome huge argument when I got home so I had amped myself up and pissed myself off.

  Pulling up to our apartment complex, I parked and slammed the door.

  I walked up the long narrow stairways as our elevator was being repaired.

I stuck the keys in the slot and opened the door.

  Immediately, I was met with the sound of.... Silence?

  "Y/n... Mami?" I walk into our living room, the dining room/ living room, and even into our bedroom with the conjoined bathroom to the right.

  She was in the bath, her eyes closed as she relaxed in the bath, as she listened to music through her headphones.

  I could faintly hear the song Trust Issues by Olivia O'Brien.

  "How ironic," I thought as I walked back into the kitchen, setting my keys on the counter and grabbed a cup, pouring in some Hennessey.

  About half an hour later, Y/n comes out, her headphones still in.

  I didn't know what to do so I just walked into our room shutting the door

  About an hour later, Y/n comes in and her earphones are out.

  As you could guess I'm still mad and her ignoring me pisses me off more.

  And for some reason, I was still pissed, even though I knew not to be.

  Well her ignoring me pissed me off even more and I exploded.

"What?? Why won't you just talk to me?" I yelled,my anger building.

  She turned around and looked at me, I could tell that pissed her off so I went on to say more but she grabbed some clothes and shut the bathroom door.

  She was in there for a while, but she finally came back out.

  "What

  "What. The. Fuck.... Are you wearing?!"

  "Go change, no hell no you're not wearing that!! Where are you even going??"

  She still said nothing as she grabbed her black leather biker jacket and headed towards the door.

  "Please.... Babe, please! I am begging you... Talk to me, tell me what's wrong."

  She turned around and debated on saying anything for a while.

  "I just don't understand, why do you get to stay out late, and I don't ?" she looked at me.

  "Well, be-beacuse... I was in the studio! Working with m Yvonne manager I swear!"

  "Ok, wel I'm going to hang out with my friends, I swear."

  She turned atound and that's when I got mad again.

  "God your trust issues are so horrible. You think I'm the cheater? Look at you you're dressing skimpy. Like.... Like a-"

  "Say it Luh! I dare you! Say it!"

  "Like a hoe, a thot, a prostitute!"  I immediately realized my mistake as a heel was being thrown at me.

  I dodge it and ran towards her.

  I grabbed her arms and held her onto the wall.

  "Look... I'm sorry! Ok! I-" i was cut of when i felt a sharp pain between my legs. I curled up in pain.

  "Don't ever run up on me! Ever! And fine of I'm a hoe or whatever, break up with me!"

  She grabbed her shoe and stormed to the door.

  "I hate you!"

  Those were the last words I heard from her.