He Doesn't Love You 2; Derek

||Your P·O·V||

**Flashback**

"Are you serious?! Of all the people in the world why him?! He will just use you Y/n!! You're friendship will deteriorate and he could tell all his friends that he 'finally smashed' what the hell is wrong with you?! How could you be so dumb?! He only wants to get in your pants Y/n. He doesn't love you."

I sat there shocked. Did he really just..

"Derek, I-"

"Get out," I was quickly cut off.

"Wh-what?" I asked rubbing my temples softly.

"I said. Get. Out!"

**Flashback**

  I stood there on the side of the road probably looking like an idiot.

  Derek really left me. It's not like him, he may get mad sometimes but he's still a gentleman no matter what... Or so, I thought...

  So I called the only other person I knew I could trust, Swae.

  Yeah I know, trust me I do know that he's kind of the reason that Derek left me, but I need to get home.

  "Hey, Y/n, get in," Swae pulled over unlocking the doors.

  You got in buckling your seatbelt before mumbling a thanks.

  "So what happened?"

  "Derek left me he was-- Nevermind it's not important."

  "So where do you want to go?"

  "Can you just drop me off at home?" I answer.

  "Are you sure you want to do that seems like you're trying to get away?"

"No. I just wanna go home and rest."

  "Yeah alright," he rolls his eyes and that's not realize maybe Derek was right I just was too blind to see it. I mean I see the good in everyone I can't help it.

- Half an hour later -

"Thanks for dropping me off."

  "Yeah... sure. See you around I guess."

I step into the apartment and Derek was blasting music in his room so I headed to my mine

- 2 hours later -

**Knock knock**

  "Come in," I respond. I know its Derek and he probably wants to apologize, and honestly... I do too.

"Y/n, listen... I'm sorry... I just... I don't want you to get hurt. I don't know if I could ever live with myself if you did. I love you like, a lot. Please forgive me."

  "Of course I forgive you... You're my best friend. I could never be mad at you, and by the way, I love you too, more than you could ever imagine."

  I smile at him, and he looks at me seriously.

  "You love me enough to go out with me, right?"

  I laughed, "Yeah, Derek. Where do you wanna go?"

  "Y/n, I'm being serious. When I say I love you, I mean I love you more than best friends. Now hear me out, but I never thought I'd fall in love or at least not anytime soon. But you? You've changed me and for the better might I add. I actually wanna be a family man not a bachelor forever. So I'll ask this again... You love me enough to go out with me right?"

  I looked at Derek and I smiled so big I'm pretty sure that gave him his answer.

  "Yes Derek, I will." I quickly mumbled before I kissed him, both of us falling off the bed in a fit of giggles.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Ehh.. I feel like it could've been better but I really wanted to update for you guys. xx