He Cheats; Skate

(No one else might see this, but, tbh, Skate's face kinda looks like a mix between his and Sammy's in this pic, like from the face swap thing on Snapchat 😂💯🙌)

You were on tour with Skate, Derek Luh, Swazz, Rupp, and the others when the drama happened.

You and Skate were perfectly fine, you guys always hung out together after the shows and meet and greets.

You barely knew the two girls that Skate claimed to know from back in Omaha.

Swazz decided to post a picture on Instagram for the fans and you are okay with that. Skate posed with his shirt up and pants down really low, Swazz posed sagging only a lit and shirtless, you thought it was just them when you noticed the blonde and brunette enter the picture in barely even swimsuits. You decided to be lenient and keep your jealousy to a minimum. The blonde put her saggy ass near Skate while the other was at least a bit nicer and kept a safe distance from them.

You weren't gonna lie, you ere kinda territorial when it came to your things and your space. You did NOT like the girl all over Skate like that. The worst part was, he seemed to be enjoying it and bit having a care in the world.

You were just patiently waiting for them to finish up their little session when you heard Skate's phone ring.

You decided to go and give him his phone and as you making your way back there, you noticed that the blonde bimbo was sitting in his lap as they made out, him gripping her ass.

" Really Nathan?!," you stare in disbelief. "You are such an ass- you now what, I'm not gonna give you a big ass lecture, I have always been lenient with you but I'm suck of it, you can have him hunny," you say giving up and turning to the tour bus, "I'll be taking my things and be out of your house by the time you get home Nathan," you inform him over your shoulder.

He stood their shocked at how calm you were with the situation. "So does that mean, we can try a relationship Skate?" The girl asked in an annoying voice. But he wasn't paying attention, he just simply pushed her face out of the way and took off after you.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
There you guys go. 😊😉😝