He Embarrasses You

Sammy:

  "Fuck all of you, my girls best in bed, not some random hoe, or someone younger than me cough*Gilinsky*cough," you overheard Sammy talking to the rest of the boys in the kitchen.

You eavesdrop on the conversation, hearing Sam talk about you and him doing.... extracurricular activities (pause. Stop. time out. tf are we in school? extracurricular activities omg kys)

  "Ok so.... hehe, I got to go, I bye guys!!" You yell running out of the house before anyone can say anything.

Skate:

  "I'm just saying man, all I'm saying is I was hitting it from the back so hard, she hit her head on the headboard!" Skate boasted, smiling with Tez, Sam, the Jacks, and Swazz.

  "Damn dude!" Tez laughed falling off the couch Swazz high-ranking him and the Jacks joking with Sam.

  "How do you think Y/n, would feel if she heard this?" Tez asked.
  "Shiitttt prob-"

  "Slightly embarrassed mixed in with angry and very very vengeful," You came in looking at each boy intensely.

  "And you, shut up snitch, we'll never do that again and just an fyi, you can say bye to other activities between us until I can live down this embarrassment that is you," you say blushing as you quickly re-enter the condo you two share.

Jack J:

  "I'm telling you it's true man!!" You hear JJ yelling as you enter the Jacks house.

  "Nah he'll nah, Y/n's too confident to do some dumb shit like that," Gilinsky and Skate argue back.

  "I'm telling you she was the nerd in high school, and middle school took she even tripped on her way up the stairs and didn't learn to walk in heels until she was 20!" He argued, in his defense.

  "Hey! That was confidential Johnson!" You pour storming into the living room.

  "Hehe sup babe," he chuckles nervously as his eyes land on you.

  The other two looking on like the next WSHH fighting video was about to go down.

Jack G:

  "I'm being for real! Her weave did fall out one day when I was tickling her!"

  "Damn, haha her shit wouldn't stay in huh?!" The guys snicker at Swazz's snide comment.

  JJ looks at you and can already tell you wanna kill them all.

  I had nothing to do with this, he mouthed, pointing and G.

  "You all have five seconds to shut the fuck up before I punch the shit outta you all! Remember what happened to G's ex? That'll happen to you too next if you don't shut the fuck up!"

  They all gulp, thinking back to what happened to the poor girl....

Use your imagination.... ;)