Another Rant

Ok, before I start, I know I'm from Colorado and wasn't physically there and I don't know all of the details, but in New York, at Webster Hall, Skate was doing his thing when the stupid fucking security guards started decking fucking havoc. They were beating on his fans and it got so crazy that they tasered a fan and so Skate, DJ Rupp, and Derek Luh jumped in. The security guard fucking kicked Skate in his face to were he was on the ground shielding himself, they punched Rupp, and Idk what happened to Derek but he was inactive for 11+ hours. I think he got hurt the most because there's a trend on Twitter rn that says, "#PrayForDerek". I wish tf this guys would put there hands on ANY of the guys again or the fans for that matter, I don't care if I have to fly all the way there, I will kick someone's ass. I am even note passed because Skate was crying. He was fucking CRYING. I feel so bad for them, and like I said, I know and understand that I wasn't there but that pissed me tf off. If you're a fan in NY, I am so so so sorry for you, and just so you know, Skate's coming back for you, I wish that Webster Hall makes that show free. #FuckWebsterHall I'm so fucking done rn I can't even. I am so so so sorry, but it pissed me tf off SOOOO much because he was fucking crying. It's making me fucking cry because he was. I just hope that Derek is ok.

Go onto Twitter to see the video of him crying, if you can't I will try to find a way to show you