Jack Gilinsky Imagine

Sweet/Cute:

(3rd person P.O.V)

"She's still sleeping upstairs Jack, but you can go and wake her up,"

"Thank you Mrs. Y/L/N,"

"No problem sweetie,"

You could hear his heavy footsteps climbing the stairs towards your bedroom on the second floor. Your black door quietly creaked open as your boyfriend of 8 months walked in. "Y/N? Babe, wake up," Jack called to you. You opened your eyes and were met with his warm brown/hazel eyes. He smiled down at you sweetly. "Morning sleeping beauty," he kissed your forehead. You sat up, stretching. "What do you wanna do today?" You asked, your voice slightly hoarse. "I just wanna be with my baby," he responded. "You're so cliché," you giggled. You did your morning routine and you both played down in your bed. Jack pulled you close to him and just held you. He rubbed your back as you ran your fingers through his hair, you loved the blonde streak. (Is that what it is?) You guys were just talking laughing and goofing off when, *Click* You both jump up to see your mom standing there, camera in hand, smiling. "He's a keeper," she whispered before shutting the door. You look up at Jack and kiss him. "There's no place I'd rather be," he smiles looking down at you.