Sammy -Numb- Wilk

People always think that the couple who smile at each other in every picture and video seem to be the most in love right?

Well sometimes what they don't know is that all smiles aren't real, all laughs and giggles aren't genuine, all words that are spoken aren't always meant from the heart or true. For some people it is, but for Sammy, well that's another story.

Sammy and I truly were in love once. Where that ended I honestly don't know. For me it never did.

I guess you can say that for a while, me and Sammy had a picture perfect life, a genuinely real love story, and to be completely honest I don't know where it went wrong, where I went wrong, where he went wrong.

No one ever wants to be the bad guy in a situation or claim to be a victim, but sometimes it's necessary to point fingers.

Well, I guess I should tell you what happened between Sammy and I.

It was your average case of whodunnit. Sammy would constantly accuse me of cheating if I hung out with one of the Jacks or Skate or Luh or any of them more than once, but it was ok for him to hang out with every other girl. I gave him trust, space, everything, but he never gave me that in return.

It turns out he was cheating on me behind my back and out of pure guilt, he chose to pin the blame on me, I don't want to seem like I'm completely innocent because trust me, their were plenty of times when I truly believed Skate was fine asf, but I didn't once cheat on him.

I still for some unknown reason, even to this day, cannot understand why I stayed with a cheating, lying, no good dirty dog, like Sammy.

He would apologize and I'd feel guilty or like I was in the wrong so I'd accept the apologize telling him that I'd work on fixing my problems and wrong doings in our relationship.

Until one day, I finally snapped.

The pressure I had to deal with the lying for him, covering up for him, the waisted time, the fake smiles and laughs, the pretending not to notice the deceiving guy I called my boyfriend.

But most importantly my tears shed.

So my words to Sammy just to let him know how I felt and still sometimes feel;

Samuel Howard Wilkinson, you broke me, worse than I've ever felt.

Worse than anything I've ever experienced. But no more, if you and your fans and even your friends think I'm a monster, you'd be the reason why.

I was weak, vulnerable, I fell for a lot of your lies pretty quickly but no more. I'm done. I'm stronger and a new person, and....

I don't need you.

💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Ok now I feel weird lol like I feel really dramatic for no reason haha sorry, but yay, I updated. ❤