Cheater

{ Ronald Smith Quincy Hacket III) Ronnie Banks

[Just know that I don't actually hate on anyone in this story k? K. Also Y/B/N is the boy that you choose]

"Ronnie, come on babe, we're gonna be late, get off your phone," I called up the stairs. Me and my baby Ronnie of 1 1/2 years were going to see my best friends, the Omaha boys. I met them when I moved to Omaha, Nebraska when I was 16. I'm 17 now and Ronnie is 18. He came trudging down the stairs with his tall ass, quickly shoving his phone into his pocket.

∆∆∆∆30 minutes later∆∆∆∆
"Come on babe. They're probably waiting for us." I said slipping out of the car, and softly shutting the door. I climbed the steps with Ronnie not to far behind me. Sammy was the one to open the door, I squealed and pull him into a hug. He let's go and invites me and Ronnie in. Ronnie looks at Sammy, then saunters down the hall to he living room with the rest of he guys. 'If looks, could kill,' I thought. I shrugged it off, smiled apologetically to Sammy, and made my way to the living room as well. When I got in I hugged, JJ, G, and Skate, I realized Madison was there and kind of kept my face emotionless. "Hello Madison," She simply rolled her eyes and sunk back into the couch and started to focus on her phone. I simply shrugged and sat next to Ronnie. While I was sitting down I noticed Ronnie texting a girl named, Jasmine V. I was curious as to who it was, but I didn't want him to feel like I didn't trust him so I kept to myself. " Anybody down to play COD: Black Ops 3?" Y/B/N asked. "Hellll yeahhhh!!" I yell jumping up and grabbing a controller. This is another reason the boys love me, I'm just like one of them lol.

×××××× 3 hours later ××××××
We have been playing for damn near three hours and Ronnie has been on his phone the entire time. "Ronnie..... Ronnie..... Babe.... Baby.... Ronald Smith Quincy Hacket III. TALK TO ME YOU ASS-" "WHAT?!?! DAMN!!!!" I looked at him shocked. He was breathing heavily. "WHO IN THE GREAT BLUE MOTHERFUCKING OCEAN DO YOU THINK- you know what, fuck that, talk to me when your head isn't up your ass Ronald." "See this is exactly why I like Jasmine more than your annoying ass." Ronnie stated clearly annoyed. I stared at him shocked, for the second time in a row, I thought. "BOIIII...."
#########################
Until next time ;) Tell me if I should do a part 2. Thanks XOXO love you guys. :)