About A Boy; Sammy

This part is for DyMerra and I am so sorry for it being late, I had my phone stolen and had technical difficulties for the longest and just decided to delete the app altogether but enjoy.
________________________________
*Sammy's POV*

  "So we're having lunch with DyMerra, Derek, and the Jacks after we go shopping and then we can go home and do whatever, deal?"

  I just nodded my head. I was kind of dreading the whole 'lunch with DyMerra' deal. Not because I don't like her. That's just the problem. I do, even love her actually, but I love Stassie too.

——————— During Lunch -——————
    "Hey best friend!!" Stassie yells running up to DyMerra as we meet at Blu Jam Cafe.

  They hugged and sat down immediately starting to do that girly "gossiping" crap.

  The Jacks came in shortly after and we caught up for a few minutes before I excused myself and headed to the bathrooms.

  When I got over there I pulled out my phone, shooting out a quick text.

  She just left me on seen before I seen her come around the corner a little while later

  "What's up? Why'd you pull me away?"

  "I just, I missed you and needed to be alone with you for a while that's all."

  She just smiled before it faltered and dropped before speaking up.

  "What is she finds out. I can't do this to here. This is really dumb and a horrible thing to do to a person. Regardless of anything. And besides, how do you live us both? I'm not trying sprin an ultimatum on you or anything but seriously? I love you too but this isn't right, hun..."

  I couldn't choose between them. It was the hardest thing for me to think of. I really loved them both.

  I pulled her closer and looked at her in the eyes.

  "I." One kiss. "Love." Another kiss. "You." One last kiss.

  She pulled away smiling. "I love you too."

She looked down giggling and that's what I've always loved about her.

  "What the fuck DyMerra!! Sam are you fucking serious?! What the hell happened to forever?! And don't give me that 'I was drunk' bullshit. I fucking hate you both!! Friends don't do this. Especially best friends!! Friends don't lie, remember?!"

  We both spun around seeing Stassie standing there with Johnson running up behind her and stopping in his tracks.

  "I—I..." I couldn't speak. I couldn't breath. I couldn't move.

  DyMerra pulled herself away from me and attempted to go console a visibly upset Stassie.

  "Dude..." Jack trailed off.

  "I know..."

_____________________________

Should I make a part 2 or leave it at that??