#SkateradeTour

||Nathan's P•O•V||

The Skaterade Tour was lit like always, and I was Snapchatting all my fans and supporters about meeting us there.

"Where's Y/n?" Luh asked.

"Uhm.... I think she's getting ready," I replied, grabbing my Skaterade lighter, and lighting one up with Derek.

"Guys, come on, we're about to head on stage." Our manager came in and said.

We all started piling off the bus and Swazz called over his shoulder, "Y/n, come on!"

She came running off the bus in a really sexy outfit, which consisted of, a white crop top, black skinny ripped jeans, all white Chuck Taylor's, a black wristwatch, a black choker, black lipstick, and a lip ring, her hair down in messy curls.

Which might I add made her look hot

When we got backstage, they handed us our mikes and we headed onto the stage.

As soon as fans saw us, they started screaming. We all loved that, the fact that the fans could be so appreciative and always be there for us.

Swazz started off with his stuff, then Derek, then the others (I'm lazy rn I'm sorry it's literally 2:30 a.m) then me.

I did, Like That, Get Ya Dough Up, Nothin' to a King, Rollin', Eyes Low, Jumanji, and the rest.

Then, it was Y/n, turn. She did her song, "Something New," ft. Chris Brown.

Her vocals literally gave me goosebumps, and her body rolling and belly dancing, wasn't helping.

After, her song ended, we all cheered for her along with the fans, then we headed to the Meet and Greet.

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤
This probably really sucks, I'm sorry, but yeah uhm.... I really hope you guys liked it, vote, comment, you know the rest lol peace ✌.
🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤