He gets Jealous

{You are 16 and dating Sammy, your best friend is
Grayson Dolan also 16}

††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

You and Sammy were just hanging out at your house. Your parent(s) were out on a date. (if its one parent they're on a date with their friends) You and Sammy were watching the Saw series when you heard the doorbell ring. It scared Sammy and made him fall off the couch. You pause the move and were laughing your ass off on the way to the door.

Sammy's P.O.V (well this is a first ;))
I was just settling back onto the couch when I all of sudden hear Y/N's voice yell, "GRAYSON!!!!" I didn't know he was even coming. I don't even like the little fucker. ( lol sorry that's just what I say)

Your P.O.V
"GRAYSON!!" I yelled excitedly. It was my best friend, I haven't seen him in months. I jump onto him wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist, my loose curly hair whipping him in the face. He kinda stumbles about be for laughing {yo his voice is deep asf fam} and wrapping Hus arms around my lower back. He walks into the house setting me down and closing the door. We walk back into the living room just catching up. When I see Sammy sitting on the couch I immediately remember; Sammy doesn't like Grayson. I smile nervously and wipe my hands on my jeans. "So uhm, Gray, we're watching the Saw series if you wanna watch, with us," I say. Grayson just stands there awkwardly as Sammy burns holes into Grayson's face. "Uhm.... S-sure, I mean I guess," he says shrugging Hus shoulders. He sits on the couch closest to the hallway. As I press play and sit to where there's space between you, Sammy, and Grayson. It was fine for a few moments until you hear Sammy mumble something. "What?" You whisper to him so Grayson couldn't hear you.

Sammy's P.O.V
"The little shithead just ruined the moment," I thought to myself. "Little shithead," I subconsciously whisper. "What?" Y/N whispers to me, hoping Grayson wouldn't hear. "Nothing.... Just forget it," I whisper back, turning my attention to the movie
I feel her stare at me for a second before scooting closer and laying her head in the crook off my neck. I wanted to be mad at her but I just couldn't.
-------a couple hours later-------

Grayson's P.O.V
Everything was ok right now, they were cuddled up and I was spooning a pillow (lol that sounds weird) "Are you guys hungry?" Y/N asked. "Duh best friend" I reply rolling my eyes playfully, Sammy just simply shook his head . "Let's go get some popcorn Gray," she says pulling me up to my feet by my hand. I could have sworn right then and there Sammy was going to kick my ass. "Hey, you know what, I'm good. I should probably go home before Ethan breaks something." I lie before walking through the hallway to the front door and straight out of the house.
Your P.O.V
"Well that was weird," I think out loud. Sammy just shrugs and pulls me back to the couch, setting me on his lap. "Sammy.... Nah never mind," "What's wrong babe?" He asks,
"Do... Do you like Grayson, I mean it seems like you don't and then all of a sudden he left? I'm just confused."
"No.... I mean yeah, I don't know? He just irr-"
"Talk to him,"
"WHAT?!"
"Talk to him, get to know him. He feels like he can't hang out with my because you'd get mad at him,"
"Ughhhhh.... Fine," he mumbled.
****************************
Part 2 coming soon.... XOXO