"You fucking play too much,"

This is a Gilinsky one, haven't done one in a while lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Text Messages*

JB wannabe 😉😜😂: Babe? 😊

A-1 & Day 1💋❤: Lol yes?

JB wannabe 😉😜😂: Why did you say 'lol' nvrmind not important, will you come to my house, I'm bored and alone....😉😏

A-1 & Day 1💋❤: 1. We won't be doing what you're thinking and 2. ....fine, but DON'T make me regret this. 👊😒🔫

+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×+×

You got ready and put on this outfit:

Grabbing your car keys, you headed out of your small apartment

*Fuck this.... Skip the car ride lol*

"Jack," I called out as I knocked on the door. Just then I got a text message; JB wanna-be 😜😂: Babe, there doors open just come in....

I headed inside, it's not weird for me to come in without knocking sometimes, he just tells me too.

"Jack?....Jack?" I stopped in the living room, then checked the kitchen. Getting irritated, I again called out, "GILINSKY!!" I pulled at my kinky hair and walked up the stairs to his room.

Checking in his bathroom, closet, and bathroom, I realized he wasn't in here.

Climbing back down the stairs, I walked to his and JJ's backyard.

"Oh Jesus fucking- Jack I called you like 5 times," I said sitting down next to him by the pool, "I thought you were trying to prank me," I admitted.

"Nah, I would never," he winks, and as he does so he pulled on his ear.

We were just relaxing and sitting by the pool, when he pulled on his ear again, yet I chose to ignore it, then I heard the pounding of heavy feet on the concrete and before I could turn around to see what was going on, I was pushed into the pool.

I have always been afraid of water although I can swim. I swallowed lots of water and freaked out.

"JACK FINNEGAN-FUCKING-GILINSKY!!" I yelled popping back up, coughing and spurting up chlorinated pool water.

Wiping my eyes out I looked up and saw who pushed me on the pool. "SAMUEL HOWARD-FUCKING-WILKINSON!!"

"YOU FUCKING PLAY TOO MUCH!!!!"

I swam/ran to the pool stairs and stomped me way to the backyard door that goes around to the front of the house.

Then I turned around and stomped back, hearing the laughter of Jack and Sammy.

When they heard me coming, they became silent then laughed again seeing me soaking and dripping wet.

"Why*laughs* why did you come*laughs* come back?!" Jack asks between his laughter.

I walked up to the both of them and slapped them both twice.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!?!" they both exclaimed.

"1. Because assholes, you pushed me in the fucking pool, 2. Because I am afraid of water dipwads, and 3. MY FUCKING PHONE IS LAYING COMFORTABLY AT THE BOTTOM OF THE FUCKING POOL!!" I pointed at it, brwathing heavily while trying not to strangle them both to death.

Jack and Sammy just looked at each other mortified.

"I swear we didn't mean to-" "Babe, I completely forgot I'm so-" "Please don't kill us actually just kill him I'd do-" "And I'll buy you a new phon-"

"Ok ok," Even I had to giggle, they were so scared. "I want the newest iPhone in Rose Gold and a phone case with the henna design on it. Also, please don't ever ever ever push me into a pool ever again, Jack you of all people should remember that I'm afraid of the water. But you're both lucky that I love you both very much,"

"Me more right?" Jack asked.

I smiled mischievously, "I will if you buy me a new phone,"

"Ughhhhhhh.... Fine," Jack groans and we all giggle.

______________________________________

Lol Idk really know what this is but I hope you enjoyed it. ;) Btw, there's a VERY importanat message in the next update so please pay attention.