CHAPTER 64

Shocking truth

.

.

.

♪♫ Now playing: Live while were Young - One Direction ♫♪

"CHEERS!"

The Fastlaners celebrate the Awarding inside their room with lots of dishes and foods on a table, colorful decorations and a cake with the drawing of Mandy, Dolph, Mike, John and Seth's face.

"Want to eat these?" Finn pointed the Strawberry fries to Bayley as they get a portion of food.

"I don't like the color. I want Purple." Bayley said.

"But there's no purple food on our dish."

"But a condinental foods have" Bayley pointed the Purple pancake, smiling.

"So you like continental foods!" Finn winced and was about to put a fried chicken on his plate as someone rudely pushed his hands away.

"THAT'S MINE!" Kevin hit Finn's hand while chewing a large amount of salad. "I'M STILL HUNGRY!"

*knock knock*

"Zayn, the door" Braun command as he stood up on a table, doing nothing.

"Allow me," Adam said to Sami while holding a bowl of imported chicken soup.

Adam entered the password and the door automatically opened.

"GIRL-----" She stopped herself from smiling once she saw Adam. "Go away from my sight, you long hair guy!"

"Look what we got over here, you don't have any rights to talk like that, visitor!"

"Adam" John confronted him, shaking his head. "That's not how you threaten the visitor."