CHAPTER 9

Final Revelation

.

.

.

♪♫ Now playing: Caught in the middle - Paramore ♫♪

"Its Owens and Jericho," Braun announced.

"I have no doubt!" Becky whispered.

"What the hell, Braun?!" Kevin glared at him.

"Don't judge us!" Chris told.

"I agree with Braun. You two were entitled as the bully duo, Am I right?" John asked.

"No. You're left." Kevin rolled his eyes.

"According to what happened to Mr. Goldberg was included in the bully case," John added.

"What is he talking about?! I don't understand anything." Dean said to Roman, scratching the back of his neck.

"Hey, Semi-cal! How can you prove that we were that person aside from our nickname!" Chris questioned John.

"Revenge. I'm pretty sure it's for your revenge." John smirked. "So you two made a plan like that."

"Plan...plan..plan...!!! Yeah! That's it! The plan!" Dean suddenly recalled something.

"R-revenge? Then how can you tell what made us get revenge on him, if so?" Chris leered at him.

"I don't know, I'm just guessing. Maybe its because Mr. Goldberg speared your best friend and rolled stupidly." John told them and made Kevin and Chris' eyes got bigger.

"Why did he know that?!" Kevin whispered to his friend and Chris shrugged.

"I felt that too." Mr. Goldberg sighed. "You don't have any reasons to deny it. Let's go to the office, Mr. Owens and Jericho!" He yelled.

"But Baldy! That's not us!" Kevin defended themselves.