CHAPTER 59

Saturday Class went wrong.

.

.

.

~Wrestlemania Hospital,~

Becky twisted the doorknob and they walked in.

Sasha, Bayley, and Charlotte saw a woman on the bed, sleeping peacefully.

"Neptune's sake...what happened?" Charlotte asked in a low voice, looking at the patient.

"Mom" Becky whispered, shaking her Mom's body.

"Becky..." Her Mom murmured as she opened her eyes slowly. "You brought your friends."

"What's her disease?" Bayley asked Becky in a low voice.

Becky's friend felt bad for her Mom as Becky told the disease.

"Becky, I am so sorry." Sasha apologized. "I shouldn't judge you that easily. I didn't know you had a reason for that."

"But Becky, why didn't you tell me you need money for Auntie's hospital bills?" Charlotte uttered as she combed the hair of Becky's mother.

"I was shy to ask you for money." Becky exhaled while looking at Charlotte.

"I am your best friend so I would like to help you out," Charlotte explained.

"What is Auntie's name?" Bayley asked Becky and Charlotte.

"She's Beth."

"Ooooh! I'll help with the bills!" Sasha smiled thriftily.

"No, sweetheart." Charlotte poked Sasha. "I'm gonna pay all the bills and payments including Auntie's medicines, therapies and more."

"Thank yuu su moch, Char" Becky hugged her muscles.