CHAPTER 12

I'm your Secret Admirer.

.

.

.

AJ clenched his jaw as he looked at Braun who was far away from them and on the corner.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the phenomenal one, Harry Styles!" Kevin Hart told the camera while holding a microphone.

"HEY! IT'S AJ NOT HARRY!" The brunette guy yelled after he finished his entrance.

"Alright, Alright, Alright" Kevin Hart nodded multiple times. "So how did you prepare for this match with the most frightful student at the university?"

"You kidding me, right?" AJ laughed confidently. "I don't even need 'preparations' cuz I am Phenomenal!"

"I think if you get kicked in the face you deserved it because that means that you watched the foot come to your face." Kevin winced and he immediately runs away as he spotted AJ glaring at him.

"Let's go, Boys." AJ walks going to Braun, followed by his bad boys.

Braun saw the two boys behind AJ. "I already thought you will bring men." He smirked.

"Why, Braun? Are you afraid? Wanna get these hands?" AJ mocked him and he chuckled.

"It's perfect if I ask that to you," Braun said in a deep voice, preparing his fist.

"By the way, wanna meet my boys?" AJ smirked. The tall with a long black haired guy looked at Braun fiercely.

"'Sup, Braun! I'm Baron Corbin." Baron handed him a hand but Braun didn't accept it.

"On the other hand..." AJ pointed out the man beside him.

"It doesn't matter anymore, AJ." The boy smiled smugly. "Just call me the one."

"Haven't I saw you two somewhere?" Braun's eyes got narrowed as he examined Baron and the one's face. The three just shrugged their shoulders.