CHAPTER 6

Who could be that?

.

.

.

"How many times should I tell you that I didn't do that!" Mike yelled.

"Hey, Mike! Watch your words." Barbie elbowed her son.

"I don't believe in you." Mr. Goldberg said bitterly at Mike.

"So? Who's telling the truth." The Co-Principal asked, playing his pen.

"I am, Sir!" Mike snapped, "Hey umm Mr. Goldberg, I have nothing to do with you so why would I do that? You better ask the people who get mad at you...during the first day or whenever." He explained carefully and the professor thinks about what he said.

"He had a point" Triple H nodded slowly. "What can you say, Judge Damon?" He turned his face on the man sitting beside him, Judge Albarn.

Judge Damon examined Mike's face carefully. He nodded after the long observation. "He's innocent."

"Now that I was proven myself innocent, will you send me back on the room?" Mike asked bossily, crossing his arms while looking at Mr. Goldberg fiercely.

~Seth, Roman and Dean's table,~

"Well, that was strange," Roman said.

"Strange? What was strange?" Dean asked.

"Are you kidding me, Dean?" Seth uttered.

"Yeah. I don't know anything about it. I used to sleep on his time."

April and Paige went to their table suddenly. April hugged Dean in a smack way so Dean pushed her away when he saw Renee entered the door of the cafeteria.

"You're so mean!" April leered at him. "Anyway, I've heard about Mr. Goldberg. Who did that?"

Seth shrugged. "I like Mystery. I would like to find the suspect."