CHARACTERS

Starring:

Seth Rollins 
》Overconfident, genius, and a chill person.

Dean Ambrose
》Food is his Life, dork, and the shield of Seth.

Roman Reigns
》 Matured, silent, the student who can you always count on.

AJ Styles
》Loves his hair, overprotective brother, don't know the word "SORRY"

Kevin Owens
》One-half of the Bully Duo, loves to bully everyone in the University, bossy, he hates the two of his professsors.

Chris Jericho
》 The other Bully Duo, Kevin's best friend, does nothing but to write some names on his list.

Mike Mizanin
》 The most smug, arrogant, boastful, full of himself, egocentric student in the room. But he's smart and addicted to Maryse.

Maryse Ouellet
》Beautiful, Sexy, Attractive, Sassy, always polishing her nails, and combing her hair.

Dolph Ziggler
》He likes sexy girls but he hates Maryse for his best friend and always mad at her.

Sami Zayn
》Energetic, cheerful young man who loves to dance.

Becky Lynch
》Energetic, Sporty, humble, and crazy.

Finn Bàlor
》Happy man, always exposed his sparkling abs to the people around him.

Bayley
》The school supply lady of the room. Humble, happy young lady and she's so generous. She shares everything even her answers on the paper.

Charlotte Flair
》The richest kid in the school, she just use her money as a tissue and she's a mean girl.

Mandy Rose
》Acts, walks and talks like a Supermodel, she doesn't have a stable group so she joins with anyone.

Paige
》Mysterious girl and does stranger stuffs. She rarely talks with the people around her. The way she acts and talks, people thinks she's crazy and insane.

Braun Strowman
》Big, scary, superhuman student. When someone stepped on his way, there's no any doubt he will kick that person's ass.

Nikki Bella
》Madly in love with her childhood friend, John Cena. John is Nikki's common saying. She always mention his name every minute.

John Cena
》The guy who want to go on TOP of the class. He tries everything to place himself on the throne without noticing its not good anymore.

CM Punk
》the smartest student before.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Faculty
Vince McMahon (Principal)
Triple H (Co-Principal)
Kurt Angle (Sports/adviser of Section Fastlane)
Mick Foley (Arts)
Bill Goldberg (History)
Corey Graves (Math)
Stephanie McMahon (Biology)
Ric Flair (Economics)
Shane McMahon (Adviser of Section Backlash)

Other Stuffs
James Ellsworth (Janitor)
Jinder Mahal (Guard and Janitor)
Sheamus (Lunchmaker)
Cesaro (Dishwasher)

Also starring;

Elias
Alexa Bliss
Adam Cole
Renee Young
Baron Corbin
AJ Lee
Sasha Banks
Carmella
Enzo Amore
Brie Bella
Daniel Bryan
Peyton Royce
Brock Lesnar
Samoa Joe
Ronda Rousey
Nia Jax
Liv Morgan

+ More wrestlers,
+ WWE Hall of Famers,
+ WWE LEGENDS
+ Celebrities, bands and singers!!!

I AM ALSO PROUDLY TO SAY, LOTS OF WRESTLERS HAVE AN APPEARANCE IN THIS STORY. Just wait for the final touch!!!