CHAPTER 5

Ripped Pants

.

.

.

Seth arrived at school early and was about to go into their room.

"This year, I'm still gonna entitled as the 'Most Punctual Student in the room," Seth said while walking alone in the hallway.

As he stepped inside in the room, he saw one of his classmates, with a smirked on the face.

"Morning, Paige!" Seth greeted someone unexpectedly. Seth used to be a serious and snobbish person when he's talking to other people unless its Dean, Roman, and Renee.

"M-morning," She said back, fitting herself to sit on the chair.

"Something wrong happened? You look terrible." Seth said, erasing the writings on the board.

"You look so cute----." Paige suddenly blurted out without looking at him.

"Thanks?" He looked at her weird presence. Silence joined with them. Some classmates of them also arrived in a few minutes.

"'Cause I love them bad girls doing bad things, Lookin' hot with an attitude, Love them bad girls like a bad dream.." A student who just arrived moments ago sings, wearing some earphones.

"Stop singing, Brie Bella!" Dean gave her a glare.

"I am Nikki!" She pouted and Dean just laughed.

"Hey, slaves! Have my Maryse arrived?" Mike asked some of his classmates but they just ignored the most egocentric classmate of them.

Seth dropped the eraser so he picked it up and he saw a black ring.

"Hey, Styles! I haven't get your apology." Braun confronted AJ on his chair.

"Braun, Let's forget about that! That's not really a big deal. DUH!" AJ rolled his eyes and just a moment, Braun picked up the collar of his uniform.

"Good morning class!" Mr. Goldberg came inside and the students acted like they are and they do normal things.

✘ WWE UNIVERSITY┊ book 1. (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara