CHAPTER 38

Amnesia?

.

.

.

"John! You can't walk!" Nikki pushed him back on the bed.

"I can. But you can't see me!" John walked away and looked for the missing student.

"Are we gonna check the faculty?" Dolph approached the president while walking.

"Yes. If impossible."

Dolph immediately followed his footsteps and Enzo joined too.

April, Paige, and the other participants watched the first match of Semi-Finals.

Brock delivered another suplex to Mike for the fifth time. On the other hand, Ronda was glaring at Maryse so she got scared and hide under the ring.

"Mizanin deserved that suplexes!" Finn clapped his hands.

"Finn, you are bad! He is still our classmate. We are one. One family." Bayley explained.

"What are you saying Belly?" Kevin chuckled. "I'm from the family of handsome while Sami belongs to the stick family! How did it become one?"

"Ehem ehem ehem" Finn cleared his throat. "Handsome? Really?"

"Yeah! Do you have a problem with that? Huh?!" Kevin glared at him.

"You ahh nout hansom!" Finn declared.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU PRESSURING ME?!" Kevin shouted as his nose bleeds.

"HEY, BÀLOR! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU-----"

*TING TING TING*

"Here is your winners, Brock Lesnar and Ronda Rousey!" Harry and Niall announced.