CHAPTER 30

Leftover.

.

.

.

"Hey! Where is the room of Backlash?!" Chris shouted at a freshman's face.

"Hey! Your saliva!" He looked his face on his monopod. "You're ruining it!"

"I don't care about your face, you stupid idiot!" Chris glared at him. "Where is the room?!"

"Since you damaged my face, I would never tell you!" Tyler kept touching his face as he walked away.

"YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!" Chris shouted.

"Hey! Minimize your voice!" Janitor Jinder uttered, sitting in a chair in the hallway while putting an eyeliner.

"Shut up!" Kevin threw a tomato at him.

"Maybe it is their room!" Chris pointed out a room beside their classroom.

"Come' on, Chris! Hurry!" Kevin and Chris knocked on the door multiple times.

Asuka built a snowman inside their room but it collapsed when Kevin and Chris hardly knocked on the door.

"WHAT IS THAT?!" Asuka yelled in a Japanese accent.

"Nobody understands you" Baron rolled his eyes.

"WHO IS IT?!" Adam, again, opened the door.

"WHERE'S MISS RONDA ROUSEY?" They immediately asked.

"What do you want?" Ronda stepped outside.

"We want an autograph!" Kevin gave Chris' list and his pen.

"Here." She handed it back after she signed it.

"Bye Miss Ronda!" Chris waved a hand and started to daydream.