CHAPTER 41

Kidnapping

.

.

.

"Bye, Mella!" Alexa waved a hand, holding her books.

"Yeah! See you tomorrow, Lexi!" Carmella opened her phone. "Where the hell is Cass?!"

Alexa was walking in the hallway and she bumped into someone.

"Sugarbaby!" Alexa smiled.

"Hey..." He scratched the back of his neck.

"What's the matter?" She examined his face carefully. "You looked awful today."

"Sugarbaby, I-i'm sorry. I can't face your brother...Can you give me a little more time?"

"Of course!" Alexa chuckled. "Anytime you want. I'm not forcing you, Sugarbaby."

"Hehehe thank you so much!" He blushed.

"I'm glad that stupid guard of mine was absent today. I'm free!"

"Ummm I gotta go. I still have a special meeting to attend. Bye, sugarbaby!" He waved a hand and ran away.

Alexa exhaled and resumed to walk. While on her way, a white van blocked her path.

"Excuse meh! Move away!" Alexa shouted and the window if the van opens.

"Hi, dwarf!" A fat guy greeted her. He's wearing an Asuka's mask.

"Don't you dare call me that!" She kicked the front wheel. "MOVE ASIDE!"

"We are kidnappers...I mean Dwarfnappers!" The man who was sitting on the passenger seat said.

"Hurry up! Get in the car." The other one added, sitting on the back.