CHAPTER 47

Best Graded Recitation Day in the Universe!

.

.

.

♪♫ Now playing: Battlefield - Jordin Sparks ♫♪

All of their professors were standing in the front, waiting for their time to ask.

Corey stepped forward and pointed Mandy. "9999 ÷ 2 × 4 ÷ 999 - 2" Asked by Corey Graves.

"I'm bad at Math. Huhuhu, please change the equation. Zero, that was the score I always get every time everyone asked me." Mandy's tear fell down on her cheeks.

"Poor Handy Mandy." Kevin laughed wickedly.

"..Zero...my score is zero..zero..." Mandy cries.

"Oh my gosh!" Dolph reacted.

Corey's jaw dropped as she heard her answer. "You're right. The answer is Zero." Corey swallowed unbelievably.

"WAAAAAA!" Mandy screamed and cried in tears of joy.

"What is the color of the ball of the sport Basketball? And that question is for you, Mr. Owens." Mr. Kurt smirked.

"It's purple!" Bayley said in a low voice.

Kevin stood up while his legs were shaking. He shook his belly as a sign that he didn't know the answer. Chris looked at Kevin who sits behind him and he wrote something and secretly pasted it on the back of his chair.

Kevin secretly read blurry writing.

"Oops, I'm out of ink," Chris mumbled.

"Mr. Owens! Hurry up! What's your answer?!" Kurt shouted at him.

"Rainbow!"

"WHAAAAAT?!!!!!" The whole room reacted.