CHAPTER 65

Something is not right. (The END)

.

.

.

♪♫ Now playing: What makes you Beautiful - One Direction ♫♪

"JASON JORDAN?!!!!" The people inside the room shouted.

"Honey! Why are you late?" Eva asked Jason worriedly.

"I don't know, honey. I don't know."

"HAHAHAHA!" Mandy laughed so loud, pointing Dolph's priceless face.

Dolph suddenly stood up and ran away in shame that made them silent.

Ten seconds later,

"HAHAHAHA!!!!" Mandy started to laugh again and the DJ resumed the music.

"SETH ROLLINS! I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH! PLEASE!" Tyler Breeze and Xavier Woods shouted from the door so Adam, rudely, closed it.

Becky stared at the long line for Seth's autograph. "I really want him to sign this cake."

"Ewww! Even you, Becks? You're a fan of that arrogant creep?! I can't even!" Charlotte gave Becky a disgusting look.

"As a favor, can you please join the line to get our First honor's signature?" Becky sighed as she offered the cake.

"Hell no! Not even once!" Charlotte stated seriously.

Becky sighed and frowned. "I guess I will never have his signature on this cake."

"ARGH! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! ARGGHHHHRIGHT! I'll do it!" Charlotte said and she snatched the cake.

"Thank you, Char! Be right back!" Becky urgently ran away from the school.

"Next!" Seth yelled to the line as he signed the autographs.