CHAPTER 7

Overheard

.

.

.

"Hey nannies, I gotta go." Seth made his way to the parking lot of their house, waving his hand to the J.J. security.

"H-hey S-seth!" Finn suddenly grabbed his arms.

"What?" Seth replied without even looking at Finn.

"Y-you're good in searching, right?"

"What do you mean?" Seth said as he raised his left brow. He walked down on the garden and he opened the door of his silver car.

"Can you help me to find out the suspect of Mr. Goldberg's case? Please?" Finn said nervously.

"I don't know. Also, you're the one who's in charge, Finn. You can do that." He rolled his eyes and then he started his car.

"Why? Is that hard?" Finn asked him seriously. Seth just shrugged. "Geez, Why are you still mad at me?"

"I'm not, Finn. I never get mad at you."

"Lies." Finn leered.

Seth exhaled. "Then if you're still accusing me, I'll try to help you, That's my only reason." He said before he was faded away from Finn's sight.

Just like yesterday, Seth found Paige in the classroom, around seven in the morning, looking for something.

"What are you searching for, Paige?" He almost killed her in shock. She doesn't realize he entered the room.

"Ummm I'm looking for my ring, it's damn important to me," Paige said still rummaging on the teacher's desk.

After a long minute, Maryse screamed in her seat so Mike quickly went over to her.

"What was that? What happened?" Mike asked worriedly that made Dolph's eyes to rolled.