CHAPTER 34

Who's that Girl?

.

.

.

"Did you get it, my crazy beautiful Dean?" April asked as after she discussed the strategies.

"..You're my sunshine after the rain, you're the cure against my fear and my pain.." Dean hugged the frame he was holding.

"I thought it was for me!" April pouted.

"Ambrose, Lee. Prepare yourselves." The speaker said.

April made her way on the ring and then Dean followed.

"...You can look but you can't touch. You keep dreaming on the stars above..." Nikki's song said.

Dolph and Nikki came out together while her theme is playing. Dolph also did the Bella booty dance.

*TING TING TING*

{"The fifth match of the tournament!"} - Michael stated.

{"OH MY GOD! DIRTY DEEDS ON ZIGGLER"} - Byron screamed.

{"Cover!"} - Tom said.

Dean covered but Dolph was able to kick out at two. Then, Dolph stood up and hit Dean with a superkick.

{"Goodnight Ambrose!!!"} - Corey

"..One...Two..." Lebron James counted as a Special Guest Referee.

{"Dean kicked out at two!"} - Michael

Dolph can't believe Dean was still in the match. He glared at the referee.

"Lebron! I'mma Cleveland baby too so do your job!" Dolph yelled.

Dolph hasn't noticed Dean tapped his partner.