CHAPTER 45

Murderer students.

.

.

.

"WHILE THE REST OF YOU ARE ALL FAILED. YOU KILLED MY SON!"

"What the----" Seth reacted.

"Believe that?" Roman asked his brothers.

"MURDERERS! THE REALEST MURDERERS IN THE ROOM!" Enzo shouted from the door, inserting himself in the conversation.

Baron, who was listening to the Section Fastlane, quickly ran to Mr. Shane to tell everything he heard.

"How did he know?" Nikki elbowed John but he just ignored her.

"Ziggler told me about what happened last night!" Mr. Kurt said, crossing his arms. "WHY DID YOU KILL MY SON?!"

AJ raised his hand. "You mean, the turtle guy Jason Jordan?"

"YES!"

"Pffffft! What a good news!" AJ mumbled.

"Ummm Sir!" Dolph called him as he stood up. "Don't be so exaggerated! I never said they killed Jason."

"Oh yeah, I forgot" Mr. Kurt winced, scratching the back of his neck.

"Stupid idiot!" Chris yelled, pointing Kurt.

"Why did you beat him up?! He's too innocent and young! How dare you?!"

"Jason is innocent? Is that a joke?" Charlotte chuckled.

"Sir, let me explain this," John breathe so deep. "Your son told us he had superpowers to give Becky Lynch's memory back but he lied to us."

"Your son is a liar!" Kevin shouted. "I did Mandy's entrance and that was so humiliating! He played us!"