CHAPTER 53

You're my Twin Brother?

.

.

.

"Meet your newly fresh, handsome, hot and rich suitor!"

"SUITOR?" Alexa snapped quizzically.

"Yes, I am" Her suitor nodded.

"Are you kidding me?" Carmella reacted, looking at the new suitor.

"Lexi, say yes! Look at him, he's a whole package." Nia whispered, staring the body of Alexa's suitor.

"My gosh! Your suitor is hot!" Liv elbowed Alexa.

Enzo heard what her girlfriend said. "I hate you, Finn!" He mumbled.

"So Brother Finn, wanna hang out with my sibling and with her classmates?" AJ smirked as he put his arms around on Finn's shoulder.

"A-alright, I gotta you but hey, don't forget about tonight," Finn said in a low voice.

"Tonight, huh" Enzo murmured as he heard Finn.

"Ginger, will you stop crying?" Charlotte scolded at Sami, crossing her arms.

"I can't, girls. I can't!" Sami cries.

"What's your problem anyway?" Sasha asked, looking at her 'boss' shades.

Sami wiped his tears using Charlotte's robe. "I want Kevin back. I realized how sad am I without him."

"Gimme that!" Charlotte grabbed her robe away from him. "Look at Pigman, he's too happy when he's with Chris."

"Sami, stop this drama! It can't help you!" Sasha rolled her eyes.

"You're right so that's I am here for you to help me," Sami yelled and threw Sasha's shades.