CHAPTER 32

First Match.

.

.

.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please go to the auditorium. The event will start in five minutes." Said the speaker.

"OH MY GOSH! I CAN'T WAIT!" Nikki giggled, touching the abs of John.

"John Cena, Mr. Flair wants to talk with you," Shelton said, standing on the door.

"Wait!" Dolph suddenly shouted. "If that's the case, Will John go to the faculty room?"

"Yes." Shelton nodded.

"I'm on my way." John walked outside.

"I heard he was a student from Winterslam University. They said he was so talented at that time." Summer pointed John who is walking in the hallway.

"John Cena looks like a bodybuilder and a professional gymnastic!" Layla whispered to Summer.

"Naaah! He looks like a bouncer to me!" Summer laughed.

On the other lane, Rusev and Lana were discussing the tournament.

"Are you ready, Lana?" Rusev asked while eating a banana.

"Rusev, I'm always ready. CRUSH!" Lana did their signature pose and Rusev clapped his hands.

"That's what I like!" Rusev threw a banana on the way and they walked away.

John Cena didn't notice the banana in front of him. He slipped and his left leg cramped.

"Ouch! It hurts!" John sits on the floor, looking at his legs.

Janitor James ran and checked John quickly.

"You can't walk anymore. I'm gonna send you at the funeral" James stated.