CHAPTER 2

Weird Newbies

.

.

.

Sami sits in a table together with Finn, Kevin and Chris as he talked about his family. Despite of his wonderful stories, Kevin keep ignoring his words and looked annoyed.

"I do have a beautiful cousin! Wanna know her name?" Sami cheerfully asked him.

"Nah! I don't care about you!" Kevin blurted out rudely.

"She's Noelle." Sami said.

"I said no one cares!" Kevin rolled his eyes on Sami as he pulled Chris' arms. "Let's move on the other table, Chris! Sami is hella annoying!"

Chris laughed vigorously and they moved onto another table which they met the most dangerous student in all time, Brock Lesnar.

April and Paige stared the three bullies from the other table and April felt scared.

"Oh no! Brock is my classmate!" April said nervously to Paige, hiding from her back.

"Don't worry, I'm here. I'll lead you to your room before I go to mine." Paige smiled that made CM Punk's eyes rolled.

Meanwhile, the bell rang so the students went inside in their respective room. However, Dean and Roman were shocked as they saw three girls sitting on their chair so Seth quickly confronted the girls.

Seth cleared his throat. "That's our seat." He said in an authorized tone.