CHAPTER 58

She's Dying

.

.

.

"I KILLED HIM!"

"WHUUUUAT?" Paige reacted.

Dean and Seth opened the door of Roman's bedroom and they were shocked by what they saw.

"BROTHER!" Dean and Seth ran over the bed and shook Roman's body.

"Don't leave us!" Dean cried while Seth still hoping for Roman to wake up.

"I hit him and tadaaa!" Roman's twin said wickedly from the door as he blew his gun.

"HOW DARE YOU?!" Seth shouted and was about to slap him but someone stopped his attack.

"No slap in the face." Someone countered the slap, smirking.

"Don't you ever touch him again!" Paige stepped forward as she rudely separated his hand from Seth's risk.

"Who are you?!" Seth asked the person who covered Roman's twin from his slap.

On the other side, Dean cried so loud while looking at Roman.

"Dean, shhhh" Roman said in a low voice as he opened his eyes. "Be quiet. Don't tell this to my twin brother, that I am still alive."

"H-how?" Dean whispered.

"Thanks to this" Roman smiled, showing the necklace they both together. "I'm counting on you and Seth to attack both of them."

"Aye!" Dean unintentionally raised the tone of his voice so Roman's twin and his comrade turned their sight on him. "I-i mean HUHUHU! Roman! Wake up! HUHUHU! We love you! HUHUHU" Dean faked his tears.

"Hahaha! He will not wake up anymore and BELIEVE THAT!" Roman's twin laughed wickedly.