CHAPTER 55

Action speaks Louder

.

.

.

Dolph entered in a big and elegant subdivision and while on his way, he saw a red house.

"I guess, this is it," Dolph said as he read the address in a small paper he was holding.

He hit the doorbell but he didn't hear any 'ding dong' sound but music suddenly played.

"..Wait, can you turn around, can you turn around, just wait..." said the doorbell.

Dolph turned around just like what the doorbell said and just in time, the gate automatically opened.

"What do you want, stranger? Hurry! I still need to interrupt my best friend's date!" A lady came out from the red house, yelling.

"Hot..." Dolph murmured.

"Excuse me? My name's not hot. Are you a mailman? Hurry up! Mailman." She scolded.

"Hey, do I look a Mailman? Look what am I wearing! Its Gucci!" Dolph rolled his eyes. "Wait a minute, The one you were referring to as your best friend is Maryse Ouellet, right?" Dolph asked curiously.

"Indeed. Wait a minute, who the hell are you????" The lady looked at Dolph from head to toe and she opened her red car.

"That's not important! Hurry! We need to stop our bestfriend's date!" Dolph pushed the lady to the driver's seat of her car and they drove away.

"Hey, Dean. You looked so happy today." Seth smirked while driving.

"I can't wait to see Renee's reply!" Dean shrieked, scrolling his phone up and down.

Seth smiled thriftily and focused his attention on the way.

Seconds later, Dean's phone vibrated so he quickly read the message.

"I felt so honored so much, Sethie!" Dean shrieked and he showed his phone to Seth. "Take a look!"