CHAPTER 3

Disrespect

.

.

.

The old students were done for the introduction, therefore, Mr. Goldberg decided to give them a little chit chat with the newbies.

Seth furtively looking at someone in the room as he wrote something on a small notebook.

"We keep behind closed doors, Every time I see you, I die a little more" Seth blinked, shocked when he heard someone say the writings on his notebook.

"N-nikki" Seth blurted out, looking at the woman standing beside him all the time.

"That's my favorite song! OMG! Why did you write this? Is it because you are SECRETLY IN LOVE???? HEY EVERYONE! SETH FREAKING BOOKWORM IS NOW SECRETLY INLOVE SO THAT'S WHY WROTE THIS SONG!" Nikki told everyone as she raised Seth's hand.

"WHAT?" Dean reacted first.

"Who's the girl?!" Sami and Becky asked, smiling.

"Its me, OF COURSE!" Nikki confidently yelled out to everybody that made them shocked.

"Is that legit?" Sasha asked right away.

"No, obviously" Seth chuckled a little, rolling his eyes.

"I'm Mike Mizanin, nice to meet you my lady." He introduced himself to Maryse with a wide smile on his face.

"Same to you. You seems a nice guy, Mike." She smiled and Mike felt like his heart stop beating.