CHAPTER 46

Different Preparations

.

.

.

"Tell me, Ro. Who really bothers you?" Dean asked curiously as they walked together.

"I don't know, Deano. I don't know. But his voice cringes me whenever he called me at the darkest street." Roman said, gritting his fingers nervously.

"A gay?"

"No. He sounded so manly. I think I haven't talked to him yet. But it's so damn familiar."

~McMahon's mansion,~

"That was great!" AJ commented as he poured another expensive wine.

"I'm so in love with her! I never expected this will happen to me!" Finn giggled, prancing in the kitchen.

"I felt the same way with my girlfriend! We are so meant for each other!" AJ told. "Hey, Finn! Court her as I did to my babe and that's gonna be phenomenal!"

"Ooooooh tell me!" Finn replied excitedly and ready his list and a pen.

"I'm hoooooome." Seth greeted his nannies, slash babysitters as he stepped inside the living room.

"Look what we got over here," AJ winced, looking at Seth.

"Did you already ate something for dinner?" Joey Mercury questioned, hands on the hips while sweeping some hair falls.

"Yeah, at Kenny Rogers, alone." Seth sighed and he continued to step forward.

"Pffffffft!" AJ walked towards Seth. "So Roman and that crazy lunatic didn't join with you. But why? I thought you three are always together no matter what? What happened?" AJ mocked, smirking.

"Where did you hide the diamonds?" Seth asked urgently with a serious tone.

"D-dia----what are you talking about? This is not Titanic, jerk!"