CHAPTER 14

Cake.

.

.

.

♪♫ Now playing: I'm in love - Ne-Yo ♫♪

"It is the measure of the maximum extent molecules are displaced from their position at test." Professor Stephanie looked at the face of her students one by one. He saw someone not focusing on the graded recitation.

"Mister Mizanin! Answer it!" Stephanie yelled.

"Sir--Ma'am!" Mike almost jumped from his seat.

"Are you listening?" She raised an eyebrow.

"No-- I mean yes!" He said.

"Then what was my question?"

"It is the measure of the maximum extent molecules are displaced from their position at test. It is called Amplitude." Mike answered, looking at his nails.

"Very good, Mister Mizanin." Stephanie clapped her hands. "Miss Bella, define Ozone."

"O-ozone, Ma'am?" Nikki said nervously.

"Are you deaf? Yes."

"I-i don't know, Ma'am!" Nikki shrugged her shoulders.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I have no idea, Ma'am."

Professor Stephanie narrowed her eyes on the student. "Miss Bella, Are you studying my lessons?" She raised her voice.

"Biology is a hard subject for me, Ma'am Steph." Nikki frowned.

"Then why don't you study harder?!" The teacher rolled her eyes. "Let's go back to basics, what is matter?"

Nikki's face was enlightened. "Matter is anything that occupies space." She answered confidently.