Final Bowser Battle (Phase 2)

Start from the beginning

Suddenly, Bowser made a huge jump and crashed on the ground, making a huge shockwave on the act. Mario and Luigi jumped above the shockwave and stomped Bowser again.

Bowser unleashed more minions on the battleground. This time there were Sparkling Spear Guys, Piranha Plants and Cheep-cheeps. The Sparkling Cheep-cheeps were jumping around since there was no body of water for them to swim.

Quickly, Bowser's Minions tried to attack Mario and Luigi, but both of them had already gotten another couple of Power Stars, which they used to wipe them all out.

Just like before, Bowser jumped again and made another shockwave after crashing to the ground. Mario and Luigi jumped above it, but Bowser did a second jump and made another shockwave. Mario and Luigi were worried for a moment, but they still managed to jump above it. Finally, they both jumped on Bowser's head and stomped him again. Mario and Luigi got back to normal again.

Bowser got up again and unleashed a third wave of minions. The third wave had Sparkling Boos, Bullies and Monty Moles.

Quickly, Luigi got another Power Star and took out his flashlight, which was covered in sparkles. He then used the flashlight and flashed the sparkling Boos away. Meanwhile, Mario took another Power Star and fought against the Sparkling Bullies. He took his time, but he finally pushed them out of the tower's peak. The sparkling Bullies dissapeared while falling. Finally, the sparkling Monty Moles appeared from the ground and started to throw sparkling balls at Mario and Luigi. While still having the sparkle on them, Mario and Luigi jumped and stomped each one of them, leaving Bowser alone. Mario and Luigi got back to normal.

Finally, Bowser made another jump, willing to use the same shockwave attack again. Mario and Luigi needed to be very careful since they were on their normal state.

Bowser crashed the ground and made the first shockwave; Mario and Luigi jumped above it.

The second shockwave was created, and Mario and Luigi jumped above that one aswell.

Finally, a third shockwave was coming, but more bigger. While on air, Bowser charged his attack.

- "This is the end for you Mario and Luigi! I WON!" Bowser yelled.

Bowser crashed the ground, and a huge shockwave was created. Mario and Luigi moved quickly and grabbed two more Power Stars, getting the invicibility again. Finally, both of them jumped very high, and the big shockwave passed below them. Luigi got on Mario's head again, and they both started to do their famous spin attack. Bowser was looking at them with a surprised face.

- "Let'sa go!" Mario and Luigi said simultaneously.

And with that, they felt on Bowser's face with great power, inflicting a huge amount of damage. The Big Star started to slowly get out from Bowser's body.

- "Noooooo! How can this be?! I had it all this time! Peach, the Power Stars, my future reign on the Mushroom Kingdom, I've lost everything again! THIS IS NOT FAIR!!!" Bowser yelled.

Finally, the Big Star abandoned Bowser's body completely, and he ended falling from his own tower. Mario and Luigi got back to normal.

- "YAHOO! WE ARE NUMBER ONE!" Mario and Luigi said simultaneously.

Finally, the crystal vessel holding Peach broke itself, and Peach, finally saved by Mario and Luigi, descended slowly to the ground. Mario and Luigi ran to her and took their caps out of their heads. Peach slowly opened her eyes and saw Mario and Luigi before her.

"........ Mario......... Luigi........" She said.

- "Princess.......... are you........ Ok.....?" Mario asked.

-"............. Mario! Luigi! You did it! You defeated Bowser and saved the Mushroom Kingdom!" Peach said happily.

*Mario and Luigi looked at each other happily*

- "I don't know how to thank both of you. We surely have to do something special for you again" She said.

She then walked toward them and gave a kiss at each one and on their noses.

- "Here we go!" Mario said after doing a spin.

- "Ooouuuuoooooh...." Luigi said while blushing.

Finally, Yoshi arrived at the top of the tower and saw Mario, Luigi and Peach. He then ran to them happily.

- "Yoshi! Is good to see you in good shape!" Mario said while rubbing his nose.

- "uuuuwauuuuuu!" Yoshi growled happily.

Suddenly, the Big Star descended to the ground, closely to them. Mario and Luigi looked at each other and nodded.

- "Come on everyone. Let's go home" Mario said.

Everyone grabbed to the Big Star, and the Big Star flew back to Peach's Castle, followed by all the Power Stars.

As for the tower, it flew to another direction, far away from Peach's Castle.