I took them off before he could. When they were off, he put his head down to my stomach and kissed it.

I then took off his pants and boxer in one pull. I call that skill.

He stood while I was sitting on the bed. Ryan was playing with my hair, while I touched his manhood. He pushed me back so I was laying down and started taking my underwear off when we heard a knock on my door.

"Stelly? Are you in there?" It was Callie!

"Shit!" I muttered under my breath.

"ah, Hi Jess, Ill be out in a sec." I told her while getting up.

"Get dressed!" I whispered frantically to Ryan. He laughed and put on his clothes. I got my own clothes from my closet and sprayed myself with some prefume because i was sure I needed some.

Ryan and I were both dressed in less than two minutes. I kissed Ryan once more before I went to open the door.

"Hey Callie, what's up?" I asked Callie. She looked up to me and smiled.

"I heard you got a mate?" She asked. Urg! Of course Callie must have squeezed it out of Janice. Callie can make you tell her every secret with her cute little puppy eyes.

"Yes, yes i did." I told her. She smiled and looked really exited.

"When can I meet him?!" Callie asked me getting really exited. I just laughted.

"Soon, really soon. As in tonight!" I told her egging her excitment.

"He's coming to dinner?" She asked.

"If he wants to. I hope so." I told Callie. Ryan then all of a sudden decided to touch me in my most ticklish spot which caused me to laugh. Ryan caught on and kept tickling me there, which made me laugh and squirm uncontrollably. To Callie, i looked stupid.

"What is that?" Callie asked. I just blushed.

"Callieigottagoseeyouatdinner!" I said and slammed the door between giggles. I looked evily to Ryan who was laughing himself almost to pee himself.

I just smacked him playfully. He picked me up and placed me on the bed.

"Should we finish what we started?" Ryan asked while about 2 centimeters from my face. I nodded my head and well, we did finish what we started.

After we finished, I needed to take a shower, and so did Ryan. So to be envirnmentally friendly, we took one together.

When we were done, we were cleaned, and Ryan smelled like Vanilla considering I didn't have guy body wash in my shower. That just made us laugh when the situation came across us.

He didn't have clean clothes, so I though he'd fit in Brennen's clothes.

"Wait here." I told him with a kiss. I walked out my door and down the hallway to Brennen's room. I knocked and heard laughing coming from his room. Oh is this the wrong time. I figured he got a mate since I didn't see him in the house before.

I started to walk away so I didn't have to see him naked, again. I once walked into him freshly from the shower.

Well I thought everyone wore a towel after a shower.

I stopped walking when Brennen opened the door.

"Hey! Okay so I need a pair of clothes." I told him pushing him away from blocking the door. I walked into his room, and saw a pretty girl about my age on his bed.

"Ah, this is my mate, Vanessa." Brennen told me.

"I'm Stella, Brennen's friend." I todl her while shaking her hand.

She smiled." Vanessa"

Brennen already had an outfit for Ryan and gave me a knowing look.

"Please dont be another Keith and Chessie. I'd like my sleep." He told me with a joking tone.

I blushed and started walking away, but gave him a five star first.

"Owww!" Brennen told me and started to chase after me but stopped. It must be my lucky day!

When I got to my room, Ryan was lying down on my bed sleeping. Aww, how cute!

I didn't really know what to do, so I lied down next to him. I hugged into him and he hugged me back, still sleeping.

We both fell asleep now and weren't woken till dinner time

..............................................

HEy guys!!! I loved all the votes and comments! I hope this isn't too short, ill upload soon! VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!