27. "This is what euphoria is." (Narration)

Start from the beginning

My eyes widened, "What? The school actually will have that huge money as a prize?"

She frowned at me, "This school is for rich people have you forgotten? Actually that was just a small amount knowing how rich people are studying here."

I really liked dancing but I'm too shy to show it infront of people, Chaeng just happened to watch me before when she hid herself while I danced in our room, she then surprised me when she show herself to me with a wide smile and hugged me telling me how amazing I am. Since that day, she kept on insisting that I should join the dance club in our school to showcase my talent. She was the only person who knows I dance.

"I don't like. You know me, I'll just collapse infront of a crowd." I reasoned out.

She wiggled her brows at me, "How about this camera you kept on wanting to have but didn't want to ask money to your parents?"

I sighed and pouted when I remembered that, I also love photography and wanted to collect different cameras, my parents already provided me three so I wanted to make an effort myself this time to buy one. I don't want to always depend on them.

"Still no."

"Let's see." she just said, I narrowed my eyes at her and she just smiled innocently.

I knew it. She was up to something.

💛💛💛

I was walking on the bus stop when something caught my attention, I made my way to the bulletin board infront of the school gate and saw the names of the contestants.

8. Park Chaeyoung, Junior sec. B and Park Jimin, Senior sec. A

9. Lalisa Manoban, Junior sec. C

My jaw fell on the floor the moment I saw my name on the list of contestants. I huffed out of annoyance.

PARK CHAEYOUNG! THAT GIRL! ARGH! SHE SIGNED ME UP WITHOUT MY KNOWING!

She needs some piece of my mind! And she even has Jimin as her partner! There were some group, trio and partners that also joined. I was about to be happy by the fact that they decided to join this together instead of competing with each other like the usual but the moment I saw my name in there made my blood boiled.

I was about to walked to the faculty to do something about it and make them remove my name from the list when I saw another name that made it last on the list.

14. Jeon Jungkook, Junior sec. C.

I stared at it and sighed, how am I supposed to win over these power vocalist?! Jeon told me before that he just loved singing as a hobby and didn't like the idea of joining some contest, but now he was joining. Don't tell me even with that he still lied to me?

I suddenly found some will that drived me to actually join the contest.

I need to stay out of my comfort zone and win this.

💛💛💛

"I can't do this. Oh my gosh. I can't really do this."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes to me and continued practicing with Jimin oppa who just sent me an apologetic look.

I peeked at the other side of the curtain and saw a huge crowd, I even saw Jennie and Jisoo eonnie with my other five oppa, they erased their schedules for this day to come and support us. I gulped feeling myself sweat because of nervousness. I calmed myself first and looked at my surrounding, everyone was busy perfecting their performance while here I was just freaking out. I noticed that Jeon still wasn't here. I frowned, is he really going to ditch this?